Starting Over

I once attempted blogging before. The old blog died. Google is incredibly ridiculous. I consider myself to have some computer smarts, but getting a new blog going, deleting my old one, and adding a Google e-mail (yes, I now have a gmail address!) has taken me all afternoon. Alas, the paper on varying levels of narration in Don Quixote will have to wait. I have a mission, a call to the world of online journaling.
That being said, I have never been the kind of person to neglect self-promotion by means of the internet (I am a regular Facebook user). The reason my last blog failed must have been due to one reason: the lack of know-how and gumption to really dig into it. Facebook is foolproof, this, apparently, is not. But, never fear, electronic world. I can feel it in my bones this time! I am going to learn the ins and outs of this thing, until I am blogging with the best of them.
This blog will definitely have a different feel from my old one, as I hope it will become a mixture of life-updates, random musings, and thoughts about the world and the things I learn about everyday. If no one cares, no one cares. I do not need anyone to ratify my existence for me- but getting thoughts out never hurts.
So here is to beginning again, and the never-ending opportunities for learning and growth that are found in the everyday! Cheers!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

I love you Katie! I'm super excited about this.

name said...

Celebrating Everyman and the Everyday...you must be a student of the great Prof. Duncan...

Cris said...

I'm lovin' it Katie and Marching Bands of course!!

Katie Christine said...

Haha, thanks guys! Of course, Marching bands is all over this thing. Yes, Jimmy, Dean has taught me well.

Anonymous said...

Katie!!! I'm so glad you're blogging! Love the background, love the post, love you, and yes. We should talk.