Flaws.




I keep on trying to write, but nothing comes out.
This is the only thing on my mind.

As I listen, I mourn the fact that I do not produce such beauty; and, yet, I can't help but feel that stirring that causes me to suspect that somewhere in me--in the most personal part of my being-- is where these musicians found this song in the first place, as though it somehow belongs to me, and is mine to post here.

I know it sounds crazy, but this song moves me beyond all reason. So I leave reason behind, yet again. The scholar within me will have something to say later, hopefully sometime soon. For now, bear with the mystic in me.

Taking the second plan,
Begging to understand,
Life of a selfless man.
‘Cos out of all the flaws I’ve stumbled upon;
It’s the hardest one to focus on
It’s the hardest one to focus on.
Why are you calling up?
Isn’t one enough?
Giving up all she’s got.
Out of all the flaws I’ve stumbled upon.
It’s the hardest one to focus on.
It’s the hardest one to focus on.

No comments :